Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monsters...

I just bought these boots for Owen! I really can't believe how cute they are!!! He needed some little boots to keep him warm this winter and when I saw these I just couldn't resist! They are so stinkin' cute! They're Robeez which I am also thrilled about! Robeez rock! If you don't know what they are, check out their site. www.robeez.com Oh and here's Owen's adorable boots.



I really love cute little monsters and I think my love for them might get me carried away at times. Many of Owen's clothes for fall and winter are monster inspired. Of course they're not mean and scary monsters; they're cute, sweet monsters! Here's a darling sweater I bought at the Children's Place for Owen this year. Can't wait for him to wear it with his new boots!


I would really like to redo Owen's room sometime in these colors, black, gray, lime green and teal, and a monster theme. This lady on etsy.com has some adorable monster paintings. Here's one:


There's also the ever popular Uglies



Of course, here's my adorable little Leo monster that I created myself. I hope to add this to my etsy shop soon because he's just so cute!


So yes, I love furry, cute, one (or two) eyed monsters! I can't decide if I like monsters better or robots because I also LOVE robots! But that should be another blog post...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails