Monday, January 2, 2012

I just love New Years...

...There's so much to look forward to, so much yet to discover! This year is no exception!

I miserably failed this year in the Christmas spirit department! Well, maybe that's a little harsh. I didn't get around to writing a news letter to send out with our Christmas cards for the SECOND year in a row. But hey, at least I got a picture out! I also put a lot less effort in the baking, decorating department than I normally do. Our December proved to be get as crazy as it gets!



The most exciting thing for me was my grandparent's visit! It had been almost 7 years since I saw them last. We had am absolutely wonderful time with them and the kids got to meet their great grandparents for the first time! I think it's safe to say that they all really loved each other!



Charity has been taking ballet lessons since September and literally devouring every minute! She tells me pretty much every day how much she loves it and looks forward to her next lesson. She was thrilled to get to perform in the Nutcracker this December in the form of a ballerina mouse!


Just a few days before the show my camera (uh, we're talking almost $3000 worth of camera equipment!) was stolen out of my car! Thankfully, everything was insured and I'm am waiting (very patiently!) for my new camera to arrive any day. I was so sad not to have if for Charity's performance but I did managed to get a few pictures, while helping back stage, with my sister-in-law's camera.


This one ^ was taken by my sister-in-law while she watched in the audience.

To say that I am missing my camera is a HUGE understatement! Two weeks without a camera seems like forever! Thankfully, I have other interest to let my creative juices flow, although then I want to take pictures of whatever I'm working on! UGH!!!

So, throw in a weekend business trip with the hubby, two or three family get togethers, photoshoots, shopping and present wrapping/making, and there's our December!

I'm absolutely thrilled to see what life adventures 2012 brings! Heck, they've already started and it's only the first Monday! =)

May God richly bless you all in 2012!

"Teach me Your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to Your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor You. With all my heart I will praise You, O Lord my God. I will give glory to Your Name forever, for Your love for me is very great. You have rescued me from the depths of death. Ps. 86:11-13


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE this picture of you and the Christmas tree! It's perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails