Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Toy Packaging

I'm so excited about Christmas! I just love finding the perfect gift for Hubby and the kids! I think I might get even more excited about the kids gifts than they are! You know that song, Toy Packaging, yeah, well that's me! LOL

Anyway, thought I'd share a few things I found for the kids this year.

I saw this adorable squirrel game, The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game, at our local educational store a while back and wanted to get it so bad for the kids, but didn't really pay the $20 price tag. When I was there on Black Friday though, I picked it up for $15! I'm SO glad I did! This is seriously the cutest game I've ever seen! Plus, it looks fun enough that I'm sure Philip and I won't mind playing with the kids, and easy enough that Owen will be able to catch on! Oh, did I mention it's educational too?! Yes! They can practice colors and counting and have a great time together! I can't wait to play this game all together on Christmas morning with my little family! So, to recap, I HIGHLY recommend this darling game. I think it will make a great gift for small children, plus, it's something they can all share! (Up to 4 players.)

Amazon has it on sale right now for $15.30 - The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game



Another thing I got for the kids at the educational store is this adorable Playmobil nativity set! I also picked this up for only $15! I was so happy as Philip and I had been looking at these online and couldn't find any for under about $25! The kids are, of course, going to get this early so they can play with it as we read the Christmas story.



I was so happy to find things for them that they can all enjoy together! Of course, they will all get a few more things of their own. I'd LOVE to hear any ideas you guys have for Christmas presents for your kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little nativity set you got for the kids! How adorable!

I have really simple plans this Christmas, but I think the kids will enjoy it! I'm looking forward to making these bells with my children: http://prettylittlethings.typepad.com/lori_marie/2009/12/for-you-deer.html

and I'm going to make this for Ethan's gift. I think it'll be just perfect for him! http://www.craftjr.com/recycled-craft-sparkly-baby-toy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+craftjr+%28Craft+Jr.%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Alyssa said...

That is so darn cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails